Glad I'm not the only one to use it. Been using it for at least 50 years but a lot of the guys at my local IPMS think it is humerous that I use it rather thansaturnapollo
Keith I have used Polyfilla for years before finding putty. It is more affordable, probably better for large gaps and it sands easily. I did two models ofmeensv2000
Looks great, Keith. Bravo! Kev K ~ ~ ~ -----Original Message----- From: "Keith McNeill keithmcneill@... [space-modelers]" Sent: May 27, 2015 10:18kevtk135
- Scale Modeling
- Jul 7, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.