SUMMERSTAR!!!!

  • Demetrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2006
      Wake up, festivalites! Despite those freezing temperatures out there,
      it is time to begin planning for the annual rendezvous at Summerstar
      Pagan Festival!

      www.summerstar.org

      If you have never been and would like to hear more, please email me
      directly at Imatiger38@... and ask whatever questions you have
      that cannot be answered by their website. My husband and I have
      attended Summerstar for the last 5 years and it is a great experience
      and a lot of fun.

      So, get your coat on and go check out your camping gear...and get
      registered soon.....limited space is available and it tends to fill
      fast!

      Brightest blessings,
      Demetrea