115Welcome to Old Blue

  • Damiana
    Aug 18, 2010
      Welcome to the newest member of the Southwest WA Pagans yahoo group. Deb's "community" name is Old Blue. Old Blue says she is a solitary wizard that follows the "Grey" path up around the Seattle area mostly.

      I am pleased that the group still generates some interest, despite being mostly inactive. I still have hopes that we can begin having some regular meetings again in the future. Hopefully when my life settles down some.

      To those of you who have not had contact with me personally in quite some time, my husband, Rick "Bear" Berry passed away in January this year. Although I knew he had heart problems and probably would die before me, I didn't expect it to be quite this soon. His wit and sense of humor were a joy to many of our friends. He is missed by more than me.

      Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive to me during this trying year and so many deaths in my family.
      Brightest Blessings to all,
      Demetrea