106To everyone still a member of this group......

  • Demetrea
    Apr 3, 2008
      My apologies that I've not kept anything really going on here lately.
      When I do hear of a public ritual or workshops, I'll be more diligent
      about posting them in the message board, but unless someone wants to
      have a recurring meeting listed, I'll leave the calendar feature alone.

      Although, if a group of you want to have your one-time or regular
      meetings posted, just send me an email with the info and I'll post it.

      I've deleted the recurring Longview Pagan Meetup reminder notice. My
      apologies, Morgan, for the outdated information that kept going out.

      Brightest blessings to all!
      Demetrea