  • Shaleigh Hudson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2006
      I'm looking to join a coven in our area but I don't know many people if you or if you know someone who would like to be my advisor please let me know.

      Thank you
      Shaleigh

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Lydia Thacker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
        Merry Meet and welcome, Shaleigh

        Have you tried looking on witchvox.com ? I've found the site to be
        extremely helpful. Where in southern Ohio are you? I'm in Athens.
        If you are nearby, maybe we could get together and speak sometime.
        I've been a practicing pagan for years now and might be able to give
        you some insight on things you have questions about. Please, feel
        free to email me if you like. Lydiathacker@...

        I hope everyone had a Blessed Yule and a Happy New Years and wish
        you all much luck in 2007. Brightest of blessings, Lydia

        --- In Southern_Ohio_Pagans@yahoogroups.com, Shaleigh Hudson
        <dementias_shadows@...> wrote:

        > I'm looking to join a coven in our area but I don't know many
        people if you or if you know someone who would like to be my advisor
        please let me know.

        > Thank you
        > Shaleigh

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Shaleigh Hudson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
          Hi,
          I tried to get a hold of you a couple of weeks ago but my e-mail was returned. So why don't you give me a call my cell number  740-818-9052 if I don't answer just leave me a messege and I'll call you back as soon as I get it. TTYL

          free to email me if you like. Lydiathacker@ yahoo.com

          <dementias_shadows@ ...> wrote:

          > I'm looking to join a coven in our area but I don't know many
          people if you or if you know someone who would like to be my advisor
          please let me know.

          > Thank you
          > Shaleigh

          > Do You Yahoo!?