1st Annual Northern Kentucky Psychic Fair

  • Jeanette
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
      Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 10:00am until Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 7:00pm

      Shimmers Ballroom, 1939 Dixie Hwy, Ft Wright, KY 41011

      Robin's Hood Not for Profit is holding a new fundraiser!
      The 1st Annual Northern Kentucky Psychic Fair

      Readers, Healers, and witchy wares!
      There is an open dance floor for Belly Dance & Tai Chi demonstrations,
      The Tavern/grill will have an extended menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner with
      great prices and wonderful foods, and the bar in the main hall will offer
      bottled water and soft drinks and regular prices. Nothing is being increased to
      "fair prices".

      We are currently looking for vendors, so speak up soon!
      There will be a limit of 50 vendors, and booths with electricity will be limited
      to 20 so reserve yours soon.
      Healers will have a separate room next to the main hall, with a quieter
      atmosphere.
      There is a workshop room, if you wish to conduct one let me know.

      Booth Fees for the entire weekend:
      10x10 - $150
      10x20 - $225
      20x20 - $300

      Shimmers is all one one floor (ground level)
      Vendors will park near the loading/unloading door closest to their booth with no
      stairs to climb!
      We will have a crew of guys, independent contractors, by the doors so vendors
      can hire them to help load/unload if they wish.
      You can rent tables (8-ft = $10 ea for the weekend) and chairs ($5 each for the
      weekend) if you prefer.

      http://nkypsychicfair.webs.com/

      For more information, send a private email