Psychic Fair coming to Northern Kentucky!

  • Jeanette
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 5:08 PM
      ROBIN'S HOOD is looking for Diviners, Healers, and metaphysical vendors for a Psychic Fair in Northern Kentucky. We plan on holding our first one in 2013, and intend to have very reasonable booth rates. It will be a 2-day weekend event, in Newport, KY. The venue will allow vendors in one area, readers in a more secluded area, a workshop area and a place for healers. There will be smoker friend...ly and non smoking areas alike. We think there will also be food available to purchase. Attendees will be able to get in for around $10 per person (kids under 10 free) and if you bring back your ticket stub from Saturday, Sunday's fee is only $5.00 each. All proceeds will benefit Robin's Hood Not for Profit.
      Send me a message if you are interested or want more information.

      Raven