FW: [Pagan Ohio] Digest Number 1876

  • Michael Dorn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      Passing this message along - Hope to see some of the old faces at this event.

      Michael Dorn

      Posted by: "palemoonsilverwolf" palemoonsilverwolf@...   palemoonsilverwolf

      Mon May 4, 2009 11:38 pm (PDT)

      PCCO CLOSING : 20 YEAR BIRTHDAY PARTY/FAREWELL POTLUCK PARTY DETAILS

      Date: June 13, 2009

      Times: noon-3pm

      Location: Hoover Y Park
      1570 Rohr Road
      Lockbourne, OH 43137

      (For those not familiar with Central Ohio, Lockbourne is a Columbus suburb on the South side of town.)

      Note: Electrical outlets are available for those that may need access for any potluck items. And yes, there will be birthday cake!

      Well Folks, this is it. I've spoken with many of you since the late March announcement of PCCO's closing. While there was sadness at the news, from most there was also understanding of the end result.

      I know that many different individuals have helped shape the PCCO over the years. I also know that as individuals often do, some folks have had disagreements & fallings out through the years. To those few folks, I remind them that this is the last PCCO event. Period. Ever. Never again. So for 3 hours, I'm hoping everyone can put differences aside & come together to remember the PCCO & celebrate the friendships it brought us along the way.

      There will also be a closing rite that as the last standing President, I am writing. Any who wish to participate are more than welcome.

      Blessings & Hopes to See You There!

      Lisa Pariott
      Palemoon 'Silver' Silverwolf

      PCCO CLOSING : 20 YEAR BIRTHDAY PARTY/FAREWELL POTLUCK PARTY DETAILS 1.