Merry Meet

  • Lydia Thacker
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2008
      Things have been awfully quiet here for months, and it is time to
      change that. I've been doing some searching through my files and
      documents and feel that I have some things that will be good to add to
      our files and I've a few websites that I've discovered recently which I
      am going to add to our links list for you folks to check at leisure if
      they sound like they will be of interest to you.

      Please, everyone, feel free to post anything here that you would like
      to share, or ask anything you would like. We're all here to share and
      help each other in our paths, as well as networking with others in our
      area.

      Atlantarianwitchman, it was great meeting you the other day, and thank
      you for joining :-) We'll definitely have to talk more.

      Blessings to you all, Lydia