Re:Merry Meet!

  • Lydia Thacker
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 22, 2007
      Hail and welcome, Liberty!  And a Blessed Yuletide to all.

      I am sorry I've not been around all that much in recent months.  Things have been difficult for me and I've not had as much time to be online as I would have liked.

      I am planning on doing some updating of the files and such in the next few weeks and maybe setting up a freewebs acct so that I can post things there in a better organized format, depends on what kind of time I have.

      I'm going to my grandparents' house today to celebrate the holidays with my family, and visit my son (now 3 and HUGE).  The library is closed through wednesday, so I'll not be able to access my messenger services, but I can be reached at my yahoo email (Lydiathacker@...) or my hotmail acct (Aradia_songbird@...)  If you recieve an reply email from my hotmail acct, be warned that it will be listed as from Anya Walker (My char's name in an online game I play).  I tend to check my hotmail account more often than I do my yahoo, so that is probably the best way to reach me, besides when I have access to messengers, I practically live on MSN when I'm online, LOL.

      Brightest of blessings to all of you and your loved ones through this holiday season,

      Lydia