Merry Meet

  • Lindsay
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2007
      Hello, my name is Lindsay and I'm very interested in meeting other
      witches like myself. I'm in search of a teacher to show me the way of
      the craft. I've been solitary for 5 years now; I haven't joined a coven
      or a community due to my shyness and bad experiences with fellow
      Wiccans. I would like to train with an individual who will be patient
      with me and understand my fear of magickal strangers. I need a kind and
      gentle soul because my spirit has been abused and broken by people I
      came to trust and love as family. I'm emotionally damaged, but this is
      my attempt to heal, love, and trust once again. I still believe that I
      can find a good group of people out there who wouldn't twist my mind.
      Send me an email if you'd like to meet up for some friendly
      conversation. Thanks for your time. Merry Part.
    • Lydia Thacker
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2008
        Things have been awfully quiet here for months, and it is time to
        change that. I've been doing some searching through my files and
        documents and feel that I have some things that will be good to add to
        our files and I've a few websites that I've discovered recently which I
        am going to add to our links list for you folks to check at leisure if
        they sound like they will be of interest to you.

        Please, everyone, feel free to post anything here that you would like
        to share, or ask anything you would like. We're all here to share and
        help each other in our paths, as well as networking with others in our
        area.

        Atlantarianwitchman, it was great meeting you the other day, and thank
        you for joining :-) We'll definitely have to talk more.

        Blessings to you all, Lydia