Re: Info

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2007
      --- In Southern_Ohio_Pagans@yahoogroups.com, "Lydia Thacker"
      <lydiathacker@...> wrote:

      > Could you guys fill out this info for me?
      >
      > Please, don't answer it if you're not comfortable.
      >
      > 1 Name and/or magickal name
      Sheri is my real name - I am working on my Magickal Name

      > 2 location
      Chillicothe, Ohio

      > 3 Path
      Pagan/Wiccan

      > 4 Deities/Deity you most use
      I am just begining

      > 5 Solitary or Group?
      Solitary for now

      > 6 Do you celebrate the sabbats
      When I can, I do.

      > 7 Are you out of the broom closet?
      Partially. My spouse knows, my youngest child knows, her friends
      know, my biological mother knows, but my adoptive parents are devout
      Christians and I have not shared this interest with them as they
      would be VERY disappointed having raised me to be a Baptist.

      > 8 What does your path mean to you?
      Connection, Inner Peace

      > 9 Do you have a spirit/totem animal?
      I have two beautiful bast cats that I made myself though they are
      only for display. I am working on a third. I haven't found what my
      inner spirit animal is quite yet.

      > 10 familiar?
      No

      > 11 Are you a parent?
      Yes

      > 12 What would you like me to post files about?
      I am always interested in reading new charms.

      (I have HUGE amounts
      > of information at my disposal, so don't hesitate to ask if
      there
      > is anything in particular you are studying or would like to
      > learn more about)
      >
      > 13 Do you use divination (tarot, runes, scrying, etc...)?
      I haven't experienced much with Tarot, and I have never used Runes
      or done any scrying. Meditation works for me.

      > 14 If so, would you be interested in exchanging readings with
      > others in the group?
      Yes.

      > 15 Are you interested in eventually meeting others in this group?
      Would love to meet others in Chillicothe.

      > 16 Do you use magick on a regular basis?
      I don't have much spare time, but I write and perform rituals
      whenever I can. I prefer to be completely alone in my home, and that
      isn't too often.

      > 17 Do you do daily devotionals?
      No

      > 18 What tools of "the craft" do you prefer to use?
      Insence, Rocks, Water, Salt, Bell, Oils, Candles, Herbs...the list
      goes on.

      > 19 Have you checked out the files section of the group?
      Will check them out shortly.

      There
      > are lots of files with information on various topics. If
      > you have looked through the files, please give me some
      > feedback. What did you like the most, what do you want more
      > of; what did you disagree with? Let me know and I will add
      > and edit accordingly.
      >
      > 20 Anything else you'd like to share with the group?
      Thank you for allowing me to join. I look forward to interacting
      with each of you.

      > I'd like to thank you in advance for telling us anything you
      > are comfortable with sharing about yourself. I'd love to really
      get
      > to know the members of this group. I already know almost
      EVERYTHING
      > about Vampie21, since we've been like sisters for years, and
      > Kains_Lair is my wonderful fiance, Ken. Bright Blessings to all
      of
      > you :-) Lydia

    • Liberty Armstrong
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
        I'm from Pike County, a complete newbie, but very intersted in
        finding a teacher/study group/coven.

        Thanks for having me!

        > 1 Name and/or magickal name

        Liberty/don't have a magikal name yet

        > 2 location
        Piketon

        > 3 Path

        > 4 Deities/Deity you most use
        >
        > 5 Solitary or Group?
        Solitary

        > 6 Do you celebrate the sabbats
        Yes.

        > 7 Are you out of the broom closet?
        Sort of.

        > 8 What does your path mean to you?
        connection to the earth, peace, belonging

        > 9 Do you have a spirit/totem animal?
        no.

        > 10 familiar?
        no.

        > 11 Are you a parent?
        yes, of four.

        > 12 What would you like me to post files about? (I have HUGE
        amounts
        > of information at my disposal, so don't hesitate to ask if
        there
        > is anything in particular you are studying or would like to
        > learn more about)
        >
        > 13 Do you use divination (tarot, runes, scrying, etc...)?
        >
        > 14 If so, would you be interested in exchanging readings with
        > others in the group?
        >
        > 15 Are you interested in eventually meeting others in this group?
        YES!!!

        > 16 Do you use magick on a regular basis?
        regular? not sure...i'd say several times a month

        > 17 Do you do daily devotionals?
        yes

        > 18 What tools of "the craft" do you prefer to use?
        water, oils, insence, herbs, bells....

        > 19 Have you checked out the files section of the group? There
        > are lots of files with information on various topics. If
        > you have looked through the files, please give me some
        > feedback. What did you like the most, what do you want more
        > of; what did you disagree with? Let me know and I will add
        > and edit accordingly.
        >
        > 20 Anything else you'd like to share with the group?
        >

        > I'd like to thank you in advance for telling us anything you
        > are comfortable with sharing about yourself. I'd love to really
        get
        > to know the members of this group. I already know almost
        EVERYTHING
        > about Vampie21, since we've been like sisters for years, and
        > Kains_Lair is my wonderful fiance, Ken. Bright Blessings to all
        of
        > you :-) Lydia

      • Lydia Thacker
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 22, 2007
          Hail and welcome, Liberty!  And a Blessed Yuletide to all.

          I am sorry I've not been around all that much in recent months.  Things have been difficult for me and I've not had as much time to be online as I would have liked.

          I am planning on doing some updating of the files and such in the next few weeks and maybe setting up a freewebs acct so that I can post things there in a better organized format, depends on what kind of time I have.

          I'm going to my grandparents' house today to celebrate the holidays with my family, and visit my son (now 3 and HUGE).  The library is closed through wednesday, so I'll not be able to access my messenger services, but I can be reached at my yahoo email (Lydiathacker@...) or my hotmail acct (Aradia_songbird@...)  If you recieve an reply email from my hotmail acct, be warned that it will be listed as from Anya Walker (My char's name in an online game I play).  I tend to check my hotmail account more often than I do my yahoo, so that is probably the best way to reach me, besides when I have access to messengers, I practically live on MSN when I'm online, LOL.

          Brightest of blessings to all of you and your loved ones through this holiday season,

          Lydia