SCC Planetarium Asteroid Hunt Video Posted

  • nightsight1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2002
      Hi all,

      I've finally gotten a 32 second video clip of Asteroid 2002 NY 40
      (from the Seminole Community College Planetarium's Asteroid Hunt)
      posted in the Photo Section in the 2002 NY 40 folder. If anybody
      else has some video or photos, please post them as well.

      If anybody wishes to use the video clip, please include the following
      credit:

      Video: Laurent Pellerin, Seminole Community College Planetarium,
      Sanford, Florida

      Thanks,

      Laurent

      Laurent Pellerin
      Nightsight1@...
      http://nightsight1.home.att.net

      Founder/Moderator, Southern Nights Astronomical League of Florida
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Southern_Nights/

      Founder/Moderator, Southern Night Sky Restoration Project
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthernNightSkyRestorationProject/

      Operations & Production Manager
      Seminole Community College Planetarium
      PelleriL@...