Bring your skates with you to visit the Lowell Observatory Dark Sky Site

  • Robert Blake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008
      Drive out on Lake Mary Road about 8 miles and turn left at the
      sign "Marshall Lake/N.P.O.I." N.P.O.I. stands for Naval Prototype
      Optical Interferometer which is at the Dark Sky Site. On the way in-you
      will see Lower Lake Mary. About a mile past the turnoff-you will see
      picnic pavilions and parking for Upper Lake Mary.

      Here are photographs

      http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/flagstaffhikingclub/?
      action=view¤t=66f3305a.pbw