Re: [Southern_Nights] Digest Number 149

  • Spirit of the Night
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 4:28 PM
      Prairie,

      Goto the "Links" section on the left of the Southern Nights home page...then to the Astronomical Societies and Clubs subsection. There you will find links for all of the astronomical societis in Florida that I know of.

      There are extensive links to all kinds of astronomy related information in the Links section.

      ~~Night~~

      Southern_Nights@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Hello
      From: "Prairie_Hoosier"

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:17:41 -0000
      From: "Prairie_Hoosier"
      Subject: Hello

      I do not know if I posted this or not, but I did (I am sorry). I live
      near the Venice area, and I was wondering if there is any group that
      helps bring other non astronomy to less informed. I belonged a group
      where I used live that had at least three times a year public outings
      and wonder if any near me here. Their address is www.casonline.org .