Pine Ridge High School "Support Our Troops" Rummage Sale

  • Laurent Pellerin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      Pine Ridge High School Fellowship of Christian Athletes

      Press Release 112905

      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

      Contact Persons: Catherine Pellerin or Polo Garcia, 407-328-6941

      PINE RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS" RUMMAGE SALE

      The Fellowship of Christian Athletes Chapter of Pine Ridge High School in Deltona, Florida will be hosting a Rummage Sale on Saturday, December 10th, to raise money to buy holiday supplies for our Troops in Iraq and Afghanistan through the My Soldier Program. In addition to the items for sale, they will also be accepting donations of food, money and other supplies.

      Please support our troops this season and encourage our youth in this worthy endeavor.

      December 10, 2005
      8 AM - 2 PM
      Deltona Lakes Baptist Church
      2886 Elkcam Blvd
      Deltona, Florida 32738

      Additional Contact:

      Laurent A. Pellerin, Jr.
      Operations & Production Manager
      Seminole Community College Planetarium
      100 Weldon Blvd
      Sanford, Florida 32773-6199
      407 328 2409 (Office)
      407 754 4078 (Cell)
      407 328 2360 (Show Info)
      PelleriL@...
      http://www.scc-fl.edu/planet/

      Please Note:
      Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.