Fwd: Winter Haven Astronomy

  • Nightsight1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      strashni2002 <strashni@...> wrote:Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 02:55:49 -0000
      From: "strashni2002"
      To: nightsight1@...
      Subject: Winter Haven Astronomy

      Hay Laurent,

      Our club is currently working with the state to secure a site near
      Hwy 60 that as pernament observing site. Would you please review the
      following BB posting and give me your thoughts and suggestions.

      http://winterhavenastronomy.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?
      f=2&sid=543306cab9a5fceb56d3f1d3c8b47c1e

      or if that does not work, goto Winterhavenastronomy.com and goto the
      upcomming starparties and that should direct you to our BB. The
      subject is the future of Kissimee Shores Site.

      Thnks and clear skies,
      Mike Partain
      Winter Haven Astronomy