Possible Delays

  • Laurent Pellerin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      I was without power for a week after Hurricane Charley, then had to
      fly to Vermont for two funerals in my family. I just got back, and
      have taken care of pending members for Southern Nights. However, I
      am beginning my vacation today AND preparing for Hurricane Frances!
      So, I'm letting you know that items requiring my attention may be
      delayed over the next two weeks.

      I'm hoping all Southern Nights members in Florida surive Frances
      without any damage or injury.

      Laurent
      Founder/Moderator,
      Southern Nights Astronomical League of Florida