Southern Nights in the news! and the New Florida IDA

  • Laurent Pellerin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2004
      I was recently contacted by an independant travel writer for the
      Miami Herald regarding an upcoming story about dark sky destinations
      in Florida. She said that she will be mentioning Southern Nights in
      the article. If anyone sees the article, please forward it to me.

      The Florida Section of the International Dark-sky Association has
      it's new web site up and running! You can access it at
      http://www.flida.org or use the new link at the bottom of the SNRP
      home page.

      Laurent Pellerin
      Founder, Southern Nights Astronomical League of Florida
      Founder, Southern Night-sky Restoration Project