Another Transit photo from Jerry Galloway

  • Laurent Pellerin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 4:53 PM
      Jerry's info on this pic...

      The images are straight through the camera with the camera's lens.
      It's a Nikon 2000 with a 75mm-300mm zoom, set to 300mm, with a 2X
      barlow for a total of 600mm. I had a home-made solar filter with
      Baader solar film on both the telescope and camera. We set up in
      front of my work at Suddath Relocations and had about 20 people
      attend, plus a few strays who saw the setup and stopped by to see
      what was going on.

      Here is one of the shots I took. You can see a couple of sunspots
      also.