Re: HUNDREDS OF MESSAGES

  • Kym
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
      --- In Southern_Nights@yahoogroups.com, "Laurent Pellerin"
      <nightsight1@y...> wrote:
      > Or even set it to No E-
      > mails (except Special Postings from myself) and just visit the
      site
      > regularly to view messages.
      >
      > Which would you all prefer?
      >

      > Laurent Pellerin
      > Founder, Southern Nights Astronomical League of Florida

      That's me, no email, I check groups periodically. Speaking of
      checking groups, I found this yahoo group recently:

      "MeteorShowers is a low-volume mail list announcing upcoming meteor
      showers and special astronomical events with an emphasis on
      observations that can be done with the unaided eyes, binoculars, or
      small telescopes."

      I haven't received a notice yet from them, of course, but I like the
      idea of someone else checking for meteor showers instead of
      constantly being surprised by them and having to scramble to get
      everything ready.