Volunteers needed

  • fklst
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      I am David Heeschen, a retired astronomer now living in Marathon, and
      associated with the Florida Keys Land and Sea Trust. The FKLST is a
      small non-profit organization which operates, for the public, a nature
      center and natural history museum (Tropical Crane Point Hammock) in
      Marathon. We are planning a new astronomy program which would offer
      nighttime observing about twice/month, with a small telescope, and
      some daytime solar observing for school groups. If anyone is
      interested in helping with this program please contact me at
      fklst@..., or dheeschen@..., or 305-289-0911. We
      would like help planning the program and/or running the open nights.

      Thanks for your consideration
      David Heeschen