[Southern_Nights] Re: Possible Central Florida Aurora Tonight: Fwd: Magnetic Storm

  • Wayne Wooten
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Laurent, check out our auroral display in WEst Florida on the EAAA website at www.eaaa.net, go to the Draco's Lair to see Dennis Hausch's fine photos and report from Munson.

      >>> nightsight1@... 12/03/03 05:43AM >>>
      John, Thank you for the great photos and time lapse gif's. Due to
      even the fairly low light pollution levels here in Deltona, and the
      weakening and reversal of the solar magnetic field just before dark,
      I was unable to see the aurora myself. I thought they ended about
      Georgia/Florida. But its great to see they got as far south as
      Rosemary Hill. Everyone on the list should check out you link.

      Thanks again, Laurent

      --- In Southern_Nights@yahoogroups.com, John Oliver <oliver@a...>