New Membership Rules

  • Laurent Pellerin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hi All,

      Due to changes in YahooGroups access rules for non-group visitors, as
      well as the large number of requests from amatuers astronomers who do
      not belong to an organization, or who reside outside the State of
      Florida, to join Southern Nights, I have relaxed to membership rules
      to allow anyone interested in astronomy to join.

      Membership will still require approval by myself or group
      moderators. Every attempt will be made to prevent spammers from
      joining, and any that do post links or messages of an non-
      astronomical or offensive nature will be terminated.

      Links and calendar events will still be limited to Florida venues,
      and hopefully messages as well.

      With these changes, I hope to see a renewed growth in membership and
      messages.

      Laurent Pellerin
      Founder/Moderator
      Southern Nights Astronomical League of Florida