Henryetta, OK

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      hi there was a few posts here last summer about an unidentified
      fireball like thing seen flying through the sky around Henryetta
      Oklahoma. I live in Henryetta, my cousin is the police chief, Audie
      Cole, mentioned in some of the stories. I was wondering what
      information y'all might have on it aside from the ap story. I felt
      the impact from whatever it was and it was huge. The local NBC
      station here came down to the office where I used to work because my
      cousin emailed them about it and a couple women I worked with were on
      the news... anyway, just wondering...

      Sarah