The Lightning Stalker -- LIVE!

  • Laurent Pellerin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      David O. Stillings, the world famous "Lightning Stalker," will be
      appearing live at the Seminole Community College Planetarium in
      Sanford every Saturday night in October at 8:30 PM.

      The "Lightning Stalker" is world famous for his lightning
      photography. He has been the subject of several foreign documentaries
      as well as a couple of American ones, like the recent one on the
      Discovery Channel. His lightning prints can sell for over $1000 a
      piece! And all of his photos are taken right here in Central Florida.
      He has done his show for schools, businesses and conferences,
      including the American Meteorological Association last year. But none
      of those shows compare to the ones he does in our dark, starry
      theater. David performs live using multiple slide projectors and our
      2000-watt sound system. His often humorous and sometimes hair-raising
      stories about how he stalks his elusive and deadly quarry are enjoyed
      by all ages. His show concludes with a grand finale of about 100
      photos that are computer-synchronized,with multiple projectors, to
      the "1812" and "William Tell" Overtures. Afterwards, David will be
      available to answer questions. If you've never seen the "Lightning
      Stalker" before, you don't want to miss this chance. If you have seen
      the "Lightning Stalker" before, you KNOW you don't want miss this

      Fair warning...We have people from all over Florida (from Sebring to
      Tallahassee) travel to see these shows. Even people from as far away
      as California & Colorado have planned their vacations to coincide
      with these shows in past years. They therefore sell out as fast as
      we can sell the tickets when we open the doors at 8 PM. To make sure
      that you get a ticket, please plan to arrive EARLY! (By 7:30 pm at
      the latest.)

      There are no advanced tickets available for these shows and no
      discounts. Adult tickets are $4, and K-12 Students and Seniors are

      From I-4, get off at Exit 98, Lake Mary Blvd, and go east about 4
      miles to College Drive (SCC sign on the corner.) Turn right onto
      College Drive and go 0.8 miles to Weldon Blvd. The Planetarium is in
      the building on your right. Turn right onto Weldon Blvd to the first
      parking lot entrance on the right. We're right in the middle of the

      Laurent A. Pellerin, Jr.
      Operations & Production Manager
      Seminole Community College Planetarium
      100 Weldon Blvd