596A site I ran across looking for Mysterious signals...

  • blackstar7us
    Oct 5, 2007
      Hello Laurent,thought I'd stop by and share a sight I found,but the
      story on how I ended up at this site.
      It started the other day when I cane across a bit of news from the
      past,and remembering a story I heard a long time ago,but,never looked
      it up,"Mysterious signal 1927 Epsilon Bootes".Well,this story I read
      on Thursday was,Australian radio telescope August 24 2001,Head line
      "Powerful Radio Burst Indicates New Astronomical Phenomenon",I was
      wondering where the signal came from,no it didn't come E-Bootes but
      near the Magellanic Clouds.While looking for more on either story I
      came across this web site;

      This site had storys like;

      Mysterious signal.

      Radio telescope in Arecibo, Puerto Rico.
      This story spoke about 4 signals they have had in the past few years.

      1991 VG, is about something in orbit around us.

      I spent a while reading all sorts of storys,spent a few hours
      there,all I can say is hope you and the other member enjoy the site...