551Re: march Jupiter Farmer

  • Erich Landstrom
    Feb 12 8:25 PM
      --- Jupiterfarmer@... wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > Just a friendly reminder that we would like to have
      > any articles that you
      > would like to have included in the March paper as
      > soon as possible.
      >
      > Our deadline is the 13th. This is a short month and
      > we are working hard to
      > get it completed early. If you need more time,
      > please call me at 748-8486 or
      > let me know if you will not be submitting as
      > article.
      >
      > Thanks everyone for all you do for us. Happy
      > Valentine's Day.
      >
      > Judy Rice

      =====
      Erich Landstrom, NASA JPL Solar System Educator
      http://sseforum.jpl.nasa.gov/index.cfm
      [Hands-on teacher training workshops sharing NASA's
      missions of research, discovery and exploration!]

      Science fiction & science fact stranger than fiction.
      Listen Monday mornings on http://www.SCIFIOVERDRIVE.com