added in the last 7 days
A nonprofit information and support network for Southern California parents, caregivers, advocates, educators and treatment professionals of persons who have been diagnosed with or who are suspected of having FASD, and for students or professionals who are interested in the challenges faced by families affected by these conditions. Targeted to persons living or working in San Diego, Imperial, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo and/or Kern Counties. Members share experiences, network ideas and resources, learn about current issues, and explore strategies to help FASD-affected individuals succeed.
- Diseases and Conditions
- Aug 24, 2011
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.