Re: [Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists] Atlas Shrugged - Part II

  • davelittel@cox.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2012
      Hi Matt, yes we will be there too, we had planned on going to the 7:10 at Lynnhaven. We will get something to eat/drink afterward. Can you make it out here?

      _____________________

      The free men of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entagled the question in precedents. They saw all the consequences in the principle, and they avoided the consequences by denying the principle. --James Madison

      ---- Dihann Geier <DiGeier@...> wrote:
      > Hi Matt-Paul and I are going to the 7:10 show in Va Beach, I think the Littel's will be there. Want to drive down our way? We might go out for a drink afterwards.
      >
      > Dihann
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Oct 10, 2012, at 10:21 PM, "Matt" <mattperson@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Who is up for a movie this weekend? Using this site: http://thegulch.atlasshruggedmovie.com/events/?zipcode=23662&date=101212
      > > I see several theaters will be showing AS II. I also see that somebody will be at the theaters in Suffolk and VB. Anybody we know?
      > > Suzette and I plan to be at AMC Hampton Towne Centre 24 this Friday. Anyone want to join us?

    • Matt Person
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 11, 2012
        It really will not work.  It is an hour drive at best.  To get there by 7:10 would be in bad traffic, too.

        To: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoogroups.com
        CC: DiGeier@...
        From: davelittel@...
        Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:30:23 -0400
        Subject: Re: [Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists] Atlas Shrugged - Part II

        ---- Dihann Geier <DiGeier@...> wrote:
        > Hi Matt-Paul and I are going to the 7:10 show in Va Beach, I think the Littel's will be there. Want to drive down our way? We might go out for a drink afterwards.
        >
        > Dihann
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Oct 10, 2012, at 10:21 PM, "Matt" <mattperson@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Who is up for a movie this weekend? Using this site: http://thegulch.atlasshruggedmovie.com/events/?zipcode=23662&date=101212
        > > I see several theaters will be showing AS II. I also see that somebody will be at the theaters in Suffolk and VB. Anybody we know?
        > > Suzette and I plan to be at AMC Hampton Towne Centre 24 this Friday. Anyone want to join us?

      • Dihann Geier
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 11, 2012
          Yea that makes sense.  I just lost my babysitter so we probably can't go anyway now.

          Dihann

          Sent from my iPad

          To: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoogroups.com
          CC: DiGeier@...
          From: davelittel@...
          Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:30:23 -0400

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 11, 2012
            It looks as if we will have to delay until Saturday or Sunday.

            To: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoogroups.com

            From: davelittel@...
            Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:30:23 -0400