Atlas Shrugged Movie

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 11, 2011
    • Matt
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 21, 2011
      • Matt
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 15, 2011
          Use this site:
          http://www.atlasshruggedpart1.com/theaters
          to get Atlas Shrugged shown in a local theater!
        • colleen lamb
          Message 4 of 13 , May 19, 2011
            Hello, Matt
            Thank  you for forwarding this Objectivist Group Info. to me.  I know it has been a few months since you sent this message, but I wanted to get back to you and see if you all still have meet-ups.  I received something from the MeetUp groups generic message, but I couldn't reply because my original Yahoo password info has expired or something.  Anyway, let me know if you all still meet up and maybe I will be able to attend.  I have my own transportation this time Smile.  (As long as it is on this side of the Bay.- I bought a scooter, so as long as I don't have to go through the tunnels; I'm good to go).
            I hope you are doing well and get back to me when you can.
            Sincerely,
            Colleen Lamb

            To: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoogroups.com
            From: mattperson@...
            Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 03:58:38 +0000
            Subject: [Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists] Atlas Shrugged Movie

          • Matt Person
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 4, 2014
              Is anyone else interested in seeing Atlas Shrugged Part III?
              The movie will be playing on Saturday, 13 September at the Harbour View Grande Stadium 16 theater in Suffolk.  (It is also playing in VB, way east, and in Williamsburg, so it looks as if the Suffolk location is most central for all of us.)  I do not have show times, yet, but thought the best time might be a late matinee followed by dinner.
              Any suggestions?
            • Dihann Geier

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 7, 2014
                    Yes!!

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Sep 7, 2014, at 1:43 PM, "David L. Littel" <dlittel@...> wrote:

                    Dihann, would 5 pm or so work for you?

                    David L. Littel
                    Attorney at Law
                    dlittel@...

                    This electronic message transmission (including any attachments) may be protected by the attorney-client privilege doctrine and contains information from TaylorWalker P.C. This information is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify us immediately if you have received this message in error.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 8, 2014
                      The theater will have the movie times listed after 6:00p.m. tomorrow.  I will send an announcement with the meeting-show time.

                      Matt

                      CC: mattperson@...; davelittel@...; lambee1@...; plevitt@...; sklittel@...; southeastern-virginia-objectivists@yahoogroups.com; tcoxjoseph@...; tcoxjoseph@...; bwanaf111@...; suzetteperson@...; jimpartain@...; skeen66@...; rnick@...; enspress08@...
                      To: dlittel@...

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 9, 2014
                        Hi, Everyone,
                        I moved to Arizona a year ago, so, as much as I would love to see everyone again and see the movie with yas, I can't.
                        Take care,
                        Colleen

                        To: davelittel@...; dlittel@...; digeier@...; lambee1@...; plevitt@...; sklittel@...; southeastern-virginia-objectivists@yahoogroups.com; tcoxjoseph@...; tcoxjoseph@...; bwanaf111@...; suzetteperson@...; jimpartain@...; skeen66@...; rnick@...; enspress08@...

                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 10, 2014
                          It seems the best time for us to see the movie is 4:35.  I could not find how long it is, so it is somewhat problematic to schedule a restaurant reservation; I will shoot for 6:45 at Rajput.  How many?  I count 7, so I will ask for a table for 10.

                          To: southeastern-virginia-objectivists@yahoogroups.com; dlittel@...
                          CC: davelittel@...; lambee1@...; plevitt@...; sklittel@...; tcoxjoseph@...; tcoxjoseph@...; bwanaf111@...; suzetteperson@...; jimpartain@...; skeen66@...; rnick@...; enspress08@...
                          From: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 14:42:06 -0500

                          To: dlittel@...

                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 10, 2014
                            Whoops!  I meant I count 9, so far.

                            To: southeastern-virginia-objectivists@yahoogroups.com; dlittel@...
                            From: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:37:58 -0500

                            To: southeastern-virginia-objectivists@yahoogroups.com; dlittel@...
                            From: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 14:42:06 -0500

                            To: dlittel@...

                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 11, 2014
                              Hi Matt-Paul and I are coming, and our oldest son, Cory, is coming too.

                              See you then---Dihann

                              Sent from my iPad

                              To: southeastern-virginia-objectivists@yahoogroups.com; dlittel@...
                              From: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoogroups.com