Meeting, 2/21/2010, 1:00 pm

  • Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoog
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2010
      Reminder from: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists Yahoo! Group

      Title: Meeting

      Date: Sunday February 21, 2010
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 11 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Wok 'N' Roll Buffet & Grill
      Street: 2302 W. Mercury Blvd.
      City State Zip: Hampton, VA 23666-3115
      Phone: 757-838-6669
      Notes: We have had a suggestion to meet at this restaurant on the peninsula. It got decent reviews in the newspaper, too. http://findlocal.dailypress.com/hampton/restaurants/chinese/wok-n-roll-buffet-and-grill-hampton-restaurant

      We will have our usual meeting over lunch, and possibly a presentation.

    • Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoog
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2010

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2010
          I will not be able to attend.