Objectively Speaking

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2010
      Just ran across a new book (2009) that I didn't know existed... titled "Objectively Speaking", by Podritske and Schwartz, which provides written transcripts of Ayn Rand's public interviews (TV and radio), and some early print articles about her. It's much easier to study her interviews from text as opposed to watching them, although you don't get the emotional content that way.
    • davelittel@cox.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2010
        I have a copy. It is a nice little resource because it gives highly condensed and very readable summaries of her views on many issues. One gem that I was unaware of is the interviews with Johnny Carson, who expresses sincere interest in Ayn Rand and her ideas.
        Dave