Inagural Meeting, 11/22/2009, 1:00 pm

  • Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoog
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
      Reminder from: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists Yahoo! Group

      Title: Inagural Meeting

      Date: Sunday November 22, 2009
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 11 days, 2 minutes.
      Street: Jade Villa Inc. 353 Independence Blvd
      City State Zip: Virginia Beach VA 23462
      Phone: (757) 473-2228
      Notes: We will have a "get acquainted" meeting at Jade Villa, (http://jadevillainc.com). We should be able to sit, eat, and talk for about three hours.
      We will discuss the future course of the group, and learn about everyone's goals, such as social, education, or activism.

    • Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoog
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2009