Dawkins

  • Matt Person
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2010
      Here is a web page with audio of a debate between Richard Dawkins and John Lennox about The God Delusion
      http://richarddawkins.net/articles/1707
      Dawkins is a great scientist, but he is not much of a philosopher.  Try to see how easy it would be to demolish Lennox using Objectivist premises, while Dawkins does a questionable job in his arguments.

      Matt

    • Tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2010
        Thanks Matt! It was a very "interesting debate"... I don't think either has a clue as to what "objectivity" is, so I would'n waste time trying to demolish either one. It could be a valuable "academic" exercise I suppose.