Article

  • Matt Person
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
      I was hoping to get a critique on an article I have written.  Please let me know at the meeting tomorrow what corrections I should make.

      Matt

    • Richard Nickerson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2010
        Hello Matt,

        I might not be able to make the meeting after all. If I do not come, I will email you my comments.

        I was very happy to see such an article being written. Good for you.

        Richard