Re: [Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists] January Meeting, 1/10/2010, 1:00 pm

  • sandra littel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
      I cannot make it, but Dave should be able to. I'll remind him to RSVP

      On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM, <Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists Yahoo! Group

      Title: January Meeting

      Date: Sunday January 10, 2010
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 11 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Jade Villa
      Street: Jade Villa Inc. 353 Independence Blvd
      City State Zip: Virginia Beach VA 23462
      Phone: (757) 473-2228
      Notes: We had a great meeting with lots of discussion and wonderful dim sum last month.
      Please let Dihann know if you plan to attend, so she may make adequate reservations.

      Edit reminder options

    • Christian Dunlap
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010

        Sorry, I’m not going to be able to make it either. Christian

        I cannot make it, but Dave should be able to. I'll remind him to RSVP

        On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM, <Southeastern- Virginia- Objectivists@ yahoogroups. com> wrote:

        Reminder from:

        Southeastern- Virginia- Objectivists Yahoo! Group

        Title:

        January Meeting

        Sunday January 10, 2010

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2010