January Meeting, 1/10/2010, 1:00 pm

  • Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoog
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2009
      Reminder from: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists Yahoo! Group

      Title: January Meeting

      Date: Sunday January 10, 2010
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 11 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Jade Villa
      Street: Jade Villa Inc. 353 Independence Blvd
      City State Zip: Virginia Beach VA 23462
      Phone: (757) 473-2228
      Notes: We had a great meeting with lots of discussion and wonderful dim sum last month.
      Please let Dihann know if you plan to attend, so she may make adequate reservations.

    • sandra littel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
        I cannot make it, but Dave should be able to. I'll remind him to RSVP

        Date: Sunday January 10, 2010
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 11 days, 3 minutes.
        Location: Jade Villa
        Street: Jade Villa Inc. 353 Independence Blvd
        City State Zip: Virginia Beach VA 23462
        Phone: (757) 473-2228
        Notes: We had a great meeting with lots of discussion and wonderful dim sum last month.
        Please let Dihann know if you plan to attend, so she may make adequate reservations.

        Edit reminder options

      • Christian Dunlap
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010

          Sorry, I’m not going to be able to make it either. Christian

          I cannot make it, but Dave should be able to. I'll remind him to RSVP

          On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM, <Southeastern- Virginia- Objectivists@ yahoogroups. com> wrote:

          Reminder from:

          Southeastern- Virginia- Objectivists Yahoo! Group

          Title:

          January Meeting

          Sunday January 10, 2010

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2010