17RE: [Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists] January Meeting, 1/10/2010, 1:00 pm

  • Christian Dunlap
    Jan 4, 2010

      Sorry, I’m not going to be able to make it either. Christian

      From: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sandra littel
      Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 11:49 AM
      To: Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Southeastern-Virginia-Objectivists] January Meeting, 1/10/2010, 1:00 pm

      I cannot make it, but Dave should be able to. I'll remind him to RSVP

      On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM, <Southeastern- Virginia- Objectivists@ yahoogroups. com> wrote:

      Reminder from:

      Southeastern- Virginia- Objectivists Yahoo! Group

      Title:

      January Meeting

      Sunday January 10, 2010

      Time:

      1:00 pm - 4:00 pm

      Next reminder:

      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 11 days, 3 minutes.

      Location:

      Jade Villa

      Street:

      Jade Villa Inc. 353 Independence Blvd

      City State Zip:

      Virginia Beach VA 23462

      Phone:

      (757) 473-2228

      Notes:

      We had a great meeting with lots of discussion and wonderful dim sum last month.
      Please let Dihann know if you plan to attend, so she may make adequate reservations.

      Edit reminder options