NEW MEMBER TOM / PATRIOT USA 55

  • Tom Beard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR LETTING ME JOIN YOUR GROUP.
      I love to scratch build all my models. I build trucks from pick-up to the big rigs, & everything in between.
      Now my train I love G--GUAGE GARDEN TRAINS. I AM STARTING TO BUILD A CYBORGVILLE TOWN. It will be on a set up 14' x 30' there will be tunnels /  bridges / this diorama will take at least 2 years to build. We are moving to a bigger place to live so I am just building the things that will go with my town, 1/24 scale trucks buildings everything that has to do with my super big diorama cyborgville town.
      My g-gauge train will run through it around it & through my wife flower garden & over her two big pounds. You all have a super day, tom / patriot USA 55

      My name is TOM BEARD I LIVE IN GREENSBURG Pa      P.S. I BUILD ALL MY MODELS WITH NO DIRECTIONS AT ALL ANYTIME, I CALL IT CYBORGING.

      Tom