Donise Hardy's TV Commercial Class

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2011
      LAST CHANCE TO JOIN THIS SATURDAY'S CLASS.
      www.acastingplace.net ("Adult Recommendations")

      DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS
      ON-CAMERA TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP
      FOR ADULTS

      SATURDAY, MARCH 5, 2011

      Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your
      career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, C.S.A.,
      owner and founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in
      casting TV commercials in the State of Texas. Her commercial credits
      include: WAL*MART, SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, AARP, TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY,
      LITHIA MOTORS, TEXAS TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL, HARLEY DAVIDSON, H-E-B,
      HARRAH'S - BILOXI, DHL, WESTERN UNION, CARINO'S, STRIPES, WINDTRICITY,
      XCEL ENERGY, TEXAS LOTTERY, SCHWAB, CPS, USPS AND TX DOT plus hundreds
      of other commercials during her 19 years as a Casting Director.
      Donise has cast many feature films, TV shows and industrials, but has
      always concentrated on commercials.

      The day begins with Donise giving you an overview of the industry, the
      reality of the hard work involved, getting/keeping an agent, marketing
      hints, networking opportunities and many insider tips that only a
      Casting Director with her vast experience would know. Whom better to
      take a class with than someone who has literally seen hundreds of
      thousands of auditions?

      During your day, you will be constantly on-camera auditioning
      (using scripts from commercials that Donise has cast) in various
      types of scenarios, both solo and with scene partners. Each commercial
      is taped, played back and critiqued on an individual basis. You'll be
      astonished at your improvement throughout the day.

      If you have never attended a workshop, this is the best way to get
      started. If you have been an actor for decades, you still don't want
      to miss this. A coach of many years recently took the workshop and
      remarked afterwards, "You CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I can't
      believe how much I learned in one day."

      The workshop begins promptly at 10AM and lasts until approximately 6PM.
      We will take a short lunch break. A few days before the workshop, we will
      send you a reminder together with a list of suggested brings and
      information regarding State Theatre in Austin where the class will be
      held.

      Individualized attention to you is of paramount importance, so enrollment
      is strictly limited to 14 students. Please send an email to Donise at
      donise@... if you would like to attend. Be sure and include
      your cell and home phone numbers and agency, if any. The registration fee
      may be paid at the door in cash, money order or cashier's check.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      Please e-mail Donise at: donise@... for questions.
    • Donise Hardy
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 4, 2011
        DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS ON-CAMERA
        TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE
        WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS

        SUNDAY, MARCH 27, 2011 (FIRST TIME EVER ON A SUNDAY)
        Classes fill immediately, so don't procrastinate!

        Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your
        career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, C.S.A.,
        owner and founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in casting
        TV commercials in the State of Texas. Her commercial credits include:
        WAL*MART, SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, AARP, TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY, LITHIA
        MOTORS, TEXAS TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL, HARLEY DAVIDSON, H-E-B, HARRAH'S -
        BILOXI, DHL, WESTERN UNION, CARINO'S, STRIPES, WINDTRICITY, XCEL
        ENERGY, TEXAS LOTTERY, SCHWAB, CPS, USPS AND TX DOT plus hundreds of
        other commercials during her 19 years as a Casting Director. Donise
        has cast many feature films, TV shows and industrials, but has always
        concentrated on commercials. www.acastingplace.net ("Adult
        Recommendations")

[...]

        is strictly limited to 14 students. Please send the Registration Slip
        below, together with your check for $150 which may be dated March 23rd,
        and mail to:

        Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627

        You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and
        payment have been received. You will receive a confirmation via email.

        We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

        Please e-mail Donise at: donise@... for questions.

        ***************************CLIP AND MAIL**********************************

        REGISTRATION SLIP - ADULT CLASS

        Name: __________________________ E-mail:____________________________________

        Telephones: (Cell) _________________________ (Home) ________________________

        Class Date: _March 27th_______ Agency: ____________________________________
      • Donise Hardy
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 20, 2011
          DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS ON-CAMERA
          TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE
          WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS - ONLY 6 SEATS REMAIN AVAILABLE

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 21, 2011
            DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS ON-CAMERA
            TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE
            WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS - ONLY 5 SEATS REMAIN

            SUNDAY, MARCH 27, 2011 (FIRST TIME EVER ON A SUNDAY)

            Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your
            career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, C.S.A.,
            owner and founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in
            casting TV commercials in the State of Texas. Her commercial credits
            include: WAL*MART, SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, AARP, TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY,
            LITHIA MOTORS, TEXAS TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL, HARLEY DAVIDSON, H-E-B,
            HARRAH'S - BILOXI, DHL, WESTERN UNION, CARINO'S, STRIPES,
            WINDTRICITY, XCEL ENERGY, TEXAS LOTTERY, SCHWAB, CPS, USPS AND TX DOT
            plus hundreds of other commercials during her 19 years as a Casting
            Director. Donise has cast many feature films, TV shows and industrials,
            but has always concentrated on commercials. www.acastingplace.net ("Adult
            Recommendations")

[...]

            enrollment is strictly limited to 14 students. Please send the

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
              DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS ON-CAMERA
              TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP
              FOR ADULTS

              SATURDAY, APRIL 9, 2011 OR SATURDAY APRIL 30, 2011
[...]

              may be dated 4 days before the class, to: Donise Hardy,
              P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627. Be sure and indicate class
              date on the slip.

              You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip
              and payment have been received. Mail it ASAP to assure a seat in
              the class! You will receive a confirmation via email.

              We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

              Please e-mail Donise at: donise@... for questions.

              *****************************CLIP AND
              MAIL************************************

              REGISTRATION SLIP - ADULT CLASS

              Name: ____________________________
              E-mail:____________________________________

              Telephones: (Cell) _____________________________ (Home)
              ______________________

              Class Date: ______________ Agency:
            • Donise Hardy
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 8, 2011
                DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS ON-CAMERA
                TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP
                FOR ADULTS

                SATURDAY APRIL 30, 2011
[...]

                and information regarding State Theatre in downtown Austin where the
                class will be held.

                Individualized attention to you is of paramount importance, so enrollment
                is strictly limited to 14 students. Please send the Registration Slip
                below, together with your check for $150 which may be dated April 26th,
                to: Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627.

                You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and
                payment have been received. Mail it ASAP to assure a seat in the class!
                You will receive a confirmation via email.

                We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

                Please e-mail Donise at: donise@... for questions.

                ***************************CLIP AND MAIL**********************************

                REGISTRATION SLIP - ADULT CLASS

                Name: ___________________________ E-mail:__________________________________

                Telephones: (Cell) ____________________________ (Home) ____________________

                Class Date: ______April 30th________ Agency: _____________________________
              • Donise Hardy
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 25, 2011
                  DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS ON-CAMERA
                  TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP
                  FOR ADULTS

                  SATURDAY APRIL 30, 2011 - ONLY 3 SEATS AVAILABLE
                  NEXT CLASS NOT UNTIL JULY!

[...]

                  is strictly limited to 14 students. Since time is short, if you would like
                  to enroll, please email donise@... The Registration fee of
                  $150 may be brought in cash, money order or cashier's check to the class.

                  We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

                  Please e-mail Donise at: donise@... if you have questions.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 5, 2011
                    Got a call from a former student who just landed a SAG National
                    for AT&T in LA! She said that the hints she learned in this class
                    were what got the gig for her!

                    DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS ON-CAMERA
                    TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE
                    WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS

                    SATURDAY, JULY 9, 2011
                    Some seats still available, so email us ASAP if you'd like to enroll!

                    Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your career.
                    Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, C.S.A., owner and
                    founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in casting TV
                    commercials in the State of Texas. Her commercial credits include:
                    EYE CARE CENTERS OF AMERICA, WAL*MART, SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, AARP,
[...]

                    is strictly limited to 14 students. Please email the Registration Slip
                    below,
                    ASAP to enroll. The fee for the class is $150 and may be paid at the door,
                    but you have to register first: donise@...

                    You will receive a confirmation via email.

                    We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

                    Please e-mail Donise at: donise@... for questions.

                    ****************************CLIP AND MAIL***********************************

                    REGISTRATION SLIP - ADULT CLASS

                    Name: ___________________________ E-mail:___________________________________

                    Telephones: (Cell) __________________________ (Home) _______________________

                    Class Date: _July 9, 2011_ Agency: ________________________________________
                  • Donise Hardy
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 6, 2012
                      "Your class was the real thing. Keeping in mind what I learned
                      I was cast in and shot a commercial for Tex. Dept. of Public
                      Health in November and got a callback for an HEB ad to run
                      during the Super Bowl. Vincent D."

                      DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS AN ON-CAMERA
                      TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE
                      WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS

                      SATURDAY, JANUARY 28, 2012
                      Classes fill immediately, so don't procrastinate!

                      Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your
                      career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, C.S.A.,
                      owner and founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in casting
                      TV commercials in the State of Texas. Her commercial credits include:
                      TOYOTA, EYE MASTERS, LAKE LAWN, CARINO'S, WAL*MART, SOUTHWEST AIRLINES,
                      AARP, TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY, LITHIA MOTORS, TEXAS TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL,
                      HARLEY DAVIDSON, H-E-B, HARRAH'S - BILOXI, DHL, WESTERN UNION, STRIPES,
                      WINDTRICITY, XCEL ENERGY, TEXAS LOTTERY, SCHWAB, CPS, USPS AND TX DOT
                      plus hundreds of other commercials during her 20+ years as a Casting
[...]

                      below, together with your check for $150 which may be dated Jan. 25th, to:
                      Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627.

                      You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and
                      payment have been received. Mail it ASAP to assure a seat in the class!
                      You will receive a confirmation via email.

                      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

                      Please e-mail Donise at: donise@... for questions.

                      ***************************CLIP AND MAIL***********************************

                      REGISTRATION SLIP - ADULT CLASS

                      Name: ____________________________ E-mail:_________________________________

                      Telephones: (Cell) ________________________ (Home) ________________________

                      Class Date: _Jan. 28, 2012______ Agency: _________________________________
                    • Donise Hardy
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 15, 2012
                        According to agents in Texas, TV Commercials are the "bread and
                        butter" of their agencies...

                        Turn your auditions into callbacks; turn your callbacks into bookings!

                        "Your class was the real thing. Keeping in mind what I learned I was
                        cast in and shot a commercial for Tex. Dept. of Public Health in
                        November and got a callback for an HEB ad to run during the Super Bowl.
                        Vincent D."

                        DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS
                        AN ON-CAMERA TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP
                        FOR ADULTS

                        SATURDAY, JANUARY 28, 2012
                        Classes fill immediately, so don't procrastinate!

                        Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your career.
                        Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, C.S.A., owner and
                        founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in casting TV
                        commercials in the State of Texas. Her commercial credits include:
                        TOYOTA, EYE MASTERS, LAKE LAWN, CARINO'S, WAL*MART, SOUTHWEST AIRLINES,
                        AARP, TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY, LITHIA MOTORS, TEXAS TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL,
                        HARLEY DAVIDSON, H-E-B, HARRAH'S - BILOXI, DHL, WESTERN UNION, STRIPES,
                        WINDTRICITY, XCEL ENERGY, TEXAS LOTTERY, SCHWAB, CPS, USPS and TX DOT
                        plus hundreds of other commercials during her 21+ years as a Casting