SMOKE N LOVE (boerne/CC)

  • Dan Eggleston
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2010
      CASTING CALL FOR SMOKE N LOVE

      Directed by Matthew Garth
      Non-union series for television and/or DVD
      Shooting in Boerne, TX and Corpus Christi, TX

      Now casting the following roles:

      Andra - 18 to 26, attractive girl with dark hair, falls in love with
      main character (recurring)

      Michelle - 18 to 26, best friend of Andra, very attractive, seems quiet
      and reserved, but has a crazy outgoing side (recurring)

      AUDITIONS FOR MAIN ROLES WILL BE HELD IN SAN ANTONIO, TX ON JULY 17th

      EXTRAS & FEATURED EXTRAS for Fund Raising Bake Sale scene in Boerne, TX

      We mainly need families and older people for this scene, but everyone is
      encouraged to submit. Featured extras will be chosen on submission and
      once on location.

      We also need some 'DORKS' for a kissing booth scene.

      (July 26th, 27th and 28th)

      ALL ROLES ARE PAID AND/OR DEFERRED PAYMENT. EXTRAS ARE NONPAID, BUT FOOD
      AND BEVERAGES ARE PROVIDED.

      We are always accepting submissions for extras in upcoming episodes.
      ONLY PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOTS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR MAIN ROLES!
      THIS IS NOT A WEB SERIES
      Submissions: casting@...
      Website: http://smokenlove.com