AVENIDAS

  • Dan Eggleston
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      I'm currently casting for my micro-budget indie AVENIDAS. In order to
      find a producer for my film (rather than just myself), I am going to
      film a ten minute trailer to shop around.

      I need the following actors/actresses for filming on May 1st and 2nd in
      Laredo, Texas, and then for filming again in July in Laredo, Texas:

      A 14-16-year-old Hispanic male, lanky, dark hair, with brown eyes
      willing to portray that he's seen more than his fair share of life.

      A 29-32-year-old Hispanic male, brown hair, blue or green eyes, with the
      confidence that any girl would be willing to throw herself on her back
      for him.

      A 26-29-year-old Korean or Chinese female willing to play a Korean
      Prostitute.

      Lodging, meals, and one tank of gas to get to Laredo will be provided
      for. :)

      Payment for the trailer is on a deferred basis. As soon as I am able to
      secure a produce other than myself, payment will be $100/day. Shooting
      is not expected to exceed 14 days.

      If we receive enough interest in the Austin area, we will schedule a
      meeting mid-April to read for the parts.
      Please send headshots and direct any further inquiries to the following
      e-mail address:
      daniraschel@...

      Contact: Dani Jimenez daniraschel@...