Casting Actor Over 40 yrs. Old (RGV)

  • laura_elysa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      I am shooting a short film over the course of several sunday's in november and I am looking for a male actor over the age of 40 who can play the father of a young soldier returning from afganistan...It is a non-paid role but project will be submitted to SXSW in austin...If you know of anyone have them email me at mayitoloco2000@... or to 956.624-9993 anytime after 6pm...if you could forward this information or if you can recommend someone I would greatly appreciate it.

      Mario DeLeon