commercial

  • Dan Eggleston
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      Casting PAID speaking roles and featured extras
      Infinity Insurance commercial to be filmed in McAllen, TX next SATURDAY,
      MAY 9

      $650 for speaking roles, $500 for featured non-speaking. 2-year buyout.
      Airing in the Southwest in Hispanic and African-American markets.

      Auditions will be held Sunday, May 3 in Austin from 9:00am - 12:00pm and
      San Antonio from 3:00pm - 6:00pm. You do not need to audition if you
      send a video audition (see details below).

      Please email koc.psa@... with:
      - a recent photo
      - best contact phone number
      - role you are seeking
      - a link to an online acting reel (not required)

      HUSBAND - Hispanic male age 45-65
      (speaking role - in Spanish)

      WIFE - Hispanic female age 45-65
      (featured)

      YOUNGER VERSION OF HUSBAND - Hispanic male age 18-25
      (featured)

      YOUNGER VERSION OF WIFE - Hispanic female age 18-25
      (featured)

      DAUGHTER - Hispanic female age 12-16 (child of the older couple)
      (featured)

      HUSBAND - African American male age 45-65
      (speaking role)

      WIFE - African American female age 45-65
      (featured)

      YOUNGER VERSION OF HUSBAND - African American male age 18-25
      (featured)

      YOUNGER VERSION OF WIFE - African American female age 18-25
      (featured)

      DAUGHTER - African American female age 12-16 (child of the older couple)
      (featured)

      * * * * * * *
      If you fit one of these roles and are available on the shoot date,
      please send a resume and head shot to koc.psa@....

      OPTIONAL - Video introduction / audition

      All speaking and non-speaking featured roles may submit a video to
      briefly introduce yourself, so we can see your current look, your smile
      and a little of your personality. An easy and free way to do this is
      with a web cam and the web site: www.eyejot.com Just send the video to
      koc.psa@....

      Please use the following as a guideline for preparing your video.

      "Hi, my name is ____, and I'm submitting for the role of ____ in the
      Infinity Insurance commercial.

      If you are represented by a talent agent, please tell us that as well.

      "My first car was a ______ and the best/worst thing about it was ______."

      If you are submitting for the two older male speaking roles, please
      include the following in your video:

      "Things have changed a lot since that first car, and I have more to
      protect today. Infinity continues to save me money as my needs change."