Please Read Postings Thoroughly

  • Laura Elysa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Dear SouthTXFilmCasting Group Members:

      Thank you for being a member of this group. We are now 525 members
      strong and together continue to help promote film in South Texas.

      Please read all postings thoroughly. The last posting regarding a
      casting call for the feature "Todos Los Suenos" was not my posting. I
      am merely the moderator of this group that sends out information I
      receive. The contact for that posting was listed at the end of the
      posting:

      Fidencio Casas
      fidencio_casas@...
      213-618-2331

      Many of you have sent me your headshots and resumes. I have done my
      best to reply to these messages letting them know of the oversight.
      For future reference however, please read messages thoroughly and make
      sure that you are sending your information to the right person.

      Warmest Regards,
      Your Moderator,
      Laura Elysa