new e-mail address

  • Laura Elysa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      This is your SouthTXFilmCasting moderator Laura Elysa.
      Thank you for joing the new entertainment communication network for
      the Corpus Christi/Rio Grande Valley area.
      Thanks to the great response to our newly established forum, I have
      had to get another account with bigger storage.
      My new e-mail address is:

      laura_elysa@...

      Please forward all postings, and questions to the list or to

      laura_elysa@....

      I will no longer be using this address.
      Keep spreading the word about this new great resource.
    • Laura Elysa
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        This is your SouthTXFilmCasting moderator Laura Elysa.
        Thank you for joing the new entertainment communication network for
        the Corpus Christi/Rio Grande Valley area.
        Thanks to the great response to our newly established forum, I have
        had to get another account with bigger storage.
        This is my new e-mail address.

        laura_elysa@...

        Please forward all postings, and questions to the list or to this
        address. Keep spreading the word about this new great resource.