short films needed

  • Dan Eggleston
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Hi Filmmakers -

      I wanted to let you know about this opportunity to get
      your funny short films featured on ComedyNet -
      ComedyNet (http://www.comedynet.com) is a new comedy
      channel that’s looking to feature the best and
      funniest comedic short films. Selected work will be
      showcased on our home page and seen by an audience of
      thousands!

      We pay $25/minute for videos selected to make their
      Web debut exclusively on ComedyNet.

      Other submissions will be selected to be featured and
      showcased on a non-exclusive basis.

      Below is all the info you need to know about how to
      submit – I look forward to seeing your work!

      Best,
      Erin

      *****

      GET YOUR FILM FEATURED ON COMEDYNET!!!

      Send us your short films, filmed sketches, sitcoms,
      animation, mockumentaries, original music videos and
      other funny filmed material!

      To have your work considered, email the following
      information to:

      acquisitions@...

      • Name

      • Phone number

      • Email address

      • Mailing Address

      • Title of the short(s)

      • URL of the short(s) (and/or indication that you are
      sending hi-res media via snail mail)

      • Credits for the short(s)

      • Web site (if you have one)

      • 120 character description of your short(s)

      • 1 paragraph description of your short(s)

      • Confirmation that you are the original creator and
      owner of the material you have submitted

      • Confirmation that you have signed releases for all
      talent, and rights and clearance for all music used

      If you have hi-res, high quality tapes or DVDs of your
      work, send those via snail mail to:

      Featured Videos
      ComedyNet
      444 Broadway, 4th Floor
      New York, NY 10013

      PLEASE DON'T SEND:

      • Videos of your cat falling off a table (save that
      for America's Funniest Videos!)

      • Pitches, scripts or treatments

      • Anything that includes media for which you don't own
      the rights (e.g. clips from TV shows or films, or
      anything including music you don't have rights and
      clearance for).

      PLEASE NOTE: You must have signed releases for all
      talent that appears in your submission and rights and
      clearance for any music that is used, in any capacity.

      THANK YOU!!!

      [Please feel free to forward or re-post this message]

      ComedyNet
      444 Broadway, 4th Floor
      New York, NY 10013

      http://www.comedynet.com