tmpa

  • Dan Eggleston
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      As many of you know, Texas is sorely in need of an
      incentive program. There is an excellent group, the
      TEXAS MOTION PICTURE ALLIANCE, that will certainly
      help to make this happen. To show our support and as
      a personal challenge to all who work in this industry,
      I am requesting that you join this organization.
      There is NO FEE, and the more folks that are members,
      the stronger our voice will be as we enter into the
      negotiation phase of this next legislative cycle.

      Here is what I need you to do . . .

      Go to http://www.txmpa.org/

      On the left hand side of the page is a link to Join
      Us!

      Click on this link and follow the instructions.

      It is the goal of the Texas Motion Picture Alliance to
      build a community of professionals in the industry, to
      seek economic and creative incentives, and to educate
      the general public about our businesses. I share this
      goal with The Alliance and hope you will, too! Please
      email the link to the TXMPA (http://www.txmpa.org/ )to
      all of your friends and ask them to join, as well!
      This is a good cause for all of us!

      Warmly,

      Liz

      p.s. If any of you have the ability to get a 30
      minute meeting with any Senators or State
      Representatives, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! Thank you!!

      Dan

      (for personal emails only) please when you reply, send a CC to capydan@...
      if this is an casting call, please do NOT reply to me

      http://mail.yahoo.com