acclaim

  • Dan Eggleston
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Acclaim Talent has opened a new office in Shreveport. There are
      currently seven Hollywood films shooting here including the Kevin
      Costner Movie and the Demi Moore movie. Of course Shreveport has
      virtually no actors so Acclaim is looking for professional level Texas
      talent to represent in Louisiana. Our New Orleans office is temporarily
      closed due to flooding. But the film scene in North Louisiana is
      booming. We are working of five features including the FX series,
      Thief, this week.

      Because of the Louisiana film incentive program filming here continues
      at a brisk pace so we will be representing actors for many more
      features than in our Texas office. Actors should submit photos and
      resume via email to acclaimshreveport@...
      <mailto:acclaimshreveport@...> of by mail to Acclaim Talent 333
      Texas st. suite 1201 Shreveport < LA 71101.

      Those not familiar with Acclaim should visit our website
      www.acclaimtalent.com <http://www.acclaimtalent.com>. Before burdening
      our overworked office with questions please read the entire FAQ on our
      website and explore Talent News. Because we work natioanlly we look for
      all talented types of all ethnicities and cultures from the age range of
      6 year old to the last audition in the sky.

      Jeffrey Nightbyrd
      Director Acclaim Talent